Chiropractic Care for Joint Pain
Joint pain can be a pervasive symptom that can be caused by many sources such as injuries, wear, arthritis, or other health conditions. Joint pain can be something that makes even common tasks difficult, but even mild joint pain can be an annoyance. If you have joint issues, pain relief, and finding an effective treatment are likely your first concerns. At Ireland Clinic of Chiropractic in Anchorage, we provide chiropractic care focused on pain relief and allowing you to live your best possible life. Here is more information on the most common causes of joint pain and how a chiropractor can help you feel better.
Common Causes of Joint Pain
Joint pain can have many underlying causes that chiropractic care can help with:
- Injuries such as workplace accidents, sports injuries, or car accidents can lead to joint pain.
- Arthritis causes joint pain, and the condition itself can be highly difficult to avoid because it is caused by genetics, an infection, or age.
- Gout causes pain and swelling, which impacts your joints.
- Tendinitis is an affection affecting the tendons which can impact the joints as tendons connect muscles and bone.
- Other conditions that impact your joints or muscle groups can also lead to pain as well.
Joint Pain Treatment
A chiropractor can make use of different treatment methods to help you feel better and reduce the impact joint pain has on your daily life:
- Massage therapy can help loosen joints and improve blood circulation, reducing inflammation.
- Chiropractic adjustments are a common treatment for joint pain. These treatments involve your chiropractor adjusting the joints in your spine to improve motion and restore proper joint alignment.
- Joint mobilization is another treatment method that focuses on loosening and stretching the individual joints. This loosening and massage treatment can improve joint mobility and reduce pain.
- Exercise is another aspect of chiropractic care. As a holistic treatment, chiropractic care involves not only treatment but other steps to lead to a prolonged and long-lasting recovery. Exercises can strengthen the muscles around your joints, helping your range of motion.
Contact Us When You Need a Chiropractor in Anchorage, AK
Are you looking for a chiropractor near me? At Ireland Clinic of Chiropractic, we treat patients in and around Anchorage. We strive to assist you in living the best life possible and provide care designed to reduce pain and improve your overall range of motion. Joint pain can be a consistent factor that negatively impacts your ability to meet personal and professional responsibilities. With our assistance, you can see an improvement in your overall well-being.